Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 15, 2014

weekend - it's over already?


Woorrrkkk...
 is crazy.

Today is the 15th of September. Today is also a Monday. I work in taxes.

 I am looking forward to a happy hour at the end of this day.

 photo 32d455c5-3ca6-4e2b-9c86-daf650869f35_zps5d8941c7.jpg  photo IMG_1692_zpsa5850b73.jpg

 Saturday morning, Sean and I rode the Park to Port ride - a 20 mile, family friendly bike ride from Hermann Park to the Port of Houston. Both of these landmarks are celebrating their 100th birthdays, so the ride was one event of many to celebrate. The weather was icky - drizzly rain, grey skies, chilly temperatures. (I'm a Houston girl and consider 75 degrees to be chilly. Don't judge.) Hence the hot mess that is my hair. I mean, I'm no beauty queen after any event, but that right there is out of control.

But hey, it's tax season, so I'm just happy to get outside - rain or shine.

Saturday afternoon I went to...(drumroll please) work. Yes, it's lame. No, I do not have a picture.

But to combat the lameness, Saturday evening the mister and I tried a new dessert/coffee/wine/beer place. Sounds awesome? It was awesome. You should go.

 photo IMG_1696_zps2ec05376.jpg
Red Dessert Dive

Sunday after church I did... you guessed it... more work!

Womp womp.

Did I mentioned that today is deadline day?
Happy taxes, all you corporations and partnerships!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Chime on in!