Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 26, 2013

the waving wheat can sure smell sweet

This weekend was chock-full of family celebrations.  We flew up to Oklahoma for a whirlwind weekend including two baby showers and my Granny's 75th birthday celebration.

Here's my beautiful Granny.  75 and going strong.



This is baby Daniel.  How cute is he?



I have another baby boy cousin coming in October.  I can hardly wait to meet baby Luke!

I am certainly worn out, but my heart is full.  It was so wonderful to see everyone and meet our newest family member.  We spend a lot of time tripping over each other and running into each other when the whole family is together, and I love every minute of it.  We talk, we play, we laugh, we pray, we eat, and we celebrate.  God is good.

Oh and the best news of all - with two babies in the next generation, the pressure's off for me and Sean.  Whew!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Chime on in!