Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 16, 2013

let the blog begin!

Hello there.

Allow me to begin with a confession:    I am not a writer.

I've never written a blog before.  Sure, I've had my share of pretty pink diaries, I've pumped out plenty of essays, I've composed a few speeches, I've tweeted on occasion, but generally, no.  I don't write.  Honestly, I don't particularly like writing.

Sounds like a great blog, right?

Don't worry.  It will get better. I hope promise.

The thing is, too often I get caught up in the hustle of life.  I fill my time, but not necessarily my soul.  But I don't want to live distracted.  I don't want to get complacent.  I don't want my life to become mindless routine.  I don't want to stop learning.  I don't want to stop moving forward.  I want a life that is colorful and vibrant and full of adventure!

So my hope is that blogging will keep me accountable.  To look around at my life and notice all the beautiful moments.  To focus on the positives.  To take notice of what matters.  

Life is beautiful.
Let's live it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Chime on in!